Bigg Boss 7: Sofia Hayat eliminated from the house
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
British actress-singer Sofia Hayat tonight became the latest contestant to be evicted from the controversial 'Bigg Boss' house.
The 28-year-old 'Superdude' host said she was happy to be out of the show as she was unable to cope with the situations in the house.
"I feel relieved that I am free at last. I am really happy to be out of that house. I don't think I could have survived there any more," Sofia told PTI after her eviction.
During her stay, Sofia got involved in spats with fellow contestants Tanishaa, Ajaz Khan but the worst of all was her altercations with Armaan Kohli, which turned ugly and violent.
The television presenter felt that Armaan should not be in the 'Bigg Boss' house and the team should evict him immediately.
"I think 'Bigg Boss' should just evict him. He is impossible. I don't know how he is still there. I think the public enjoys watching fights and he is very good at it. He entertains people but it is not right," she said.
Sofia said she wants Gauhar Khan to win the show, who according to her, has been fair and honest right from day one.
"I want Gauahar to win. She is playing it fair, she is honest and careful. She is doing a very good job. She is strong-headed and she deserves to win. Ajaz and Andy also have good chances to win the show," Sofia said.
The other contestants, who were nominated for eviction this week were Sangram Singh, VJ Andy and Kushal Tandon.
In the Salman Khan hosted reality show, celebrity contestants are holed up in a house for three months without any connection from real world with cameras following their every movement.
One of them gets eliminated every week on the basis of audience's vote after a nomination by house members.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express