Bigg Boss 7: Armaan Kohli fights with Tanishaa
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Tanishaa and Armaan, who have been very close to each other in the 'Bigg Boss' house seem to have succumbed to the pressure. The rumoured couple also indulged in a verbal spat recently post Diwali celebrations.
Post Diwali, the contestants are in a relaxed mood as they wake up in the morning. And this when at breakfast while discussing the progress of the show, Tanishaa tells Armaan Kohli that his behaviour upset her and asks him to respect the rest of the housemates.
At this point, Ajaz tries to intervene but Tanishaa asks him not to and Armaan claims that Ajaz is playing dirty. This upsets Ajaz and he tells Sangram that Armaan is constantly at war with everyone.
Later during the luxury task of the week - Rajneeti - Armaan and Sangram get into a verbal duel due to some misunderstandings.
After the housemates intervention Sangram and Armaan calm down and this is when Armaan accuses Tanishaa of not standing up for him.
He pushes her off, however, Tanishaa tells him that she did take up for him, but she couldn't voice herself loud enough as it was a large group against him.
Will their friendship survive this Rajneeti task? Lets wait and watch!
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties