Bigg Boss 7: Armaan Kohli fights with Tanishaa
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits: Mohan Bhagwat
- Malaysia Airlines flight case: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Tanishaa and Armaan, who have been very close to each other in the 'Bigg Boss' house seem to have succumbed to the pressure. The rumoured couple also indulged in a verbal spat recently post Diwali celebrations.
Post Diwali, the contestants are in a relaxed mood as they wake up in the morning. And this when at breakfast while discussing the progress of the show, Tanishaa tells Armaan Kohli that his behaviour upset her and asks him to respect the rest of the housemates.
At this point, Ajaz tries to intervene but Tanishaa asks him not to and Armaan claims that Ajaz is playing dirty. This upsets Ajaz and he tells Sangram that Armaan is constantly at war with everyone.
Later during the luxury task of the week - Rajneeti - Armaan and Sangram get into a verbal duel due to some misunderstandings.
After the housemates intervention Sangram and Armaan calm down and this is when Armaan accuses Tanishaa of not standing up for him.
He pushes her off, however, Tanishaa tells him that she did take up for him, but she couldn't voice herself loud enough as it was a large group against him.
Will their friendship survive this Rajneeti task? Lets wait and watch!
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress