Bigg Boss 7: Tanishaa on Kushal, Ajaz's hit-list
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats BJP PM candidate Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi attacks Gandhis, says family going strong for 60 years, time to build a strong nation
Discussing the nominations is strictly forbidden in the Bigg Boss house and the housemates are aware about this fact. However, Ajaz and Kushal seem to forget about this thumb rule and engage in a conversation about strategically planning for nominations.
As the day for nominations approaches, Ajaz claims he is confused and discusses nominations with the much-in-love couple Kushal and Gauahar. While Gauahar abstains from encouraging this conversation, Kushal shares inputs with Ajaz that leads to creating a game plan to ensure that their toughest competitors face nominations.
As a result this angers Bigg Boss and the nominations discussion video of Kushal and Ajaz's conversation pertaining to nominations - that puts Sangram, Tanishaa, Kamya on their hit list - is shown to the housemates.
While everybody is appalled by Kushal and Ajaz's conspiracy, Gauahar also draws criticism from her fellow housemates for bearing witness to the conversation and not stopping them from doing so.
As a punishment of the rule-breaking, Bigg Boss decides to punish not only the lawbreakers but also other contestants who were not a part of the conversation.
What will this punishment be? Will the other contestants agree to be a part of it?
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'