Bigg Boss 7: Tanishaa refuses to be a part of the task
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats BJP PM candidate Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi attacks Gandhis, says family going strong for 60 years, time to build a strong nation
With each passing day, things are surely getting more and more heated inside the 'Bigg Boss' house, giving rise to ego clashes and growing differences.
On Day 2 of the 'Ticket To Finale' task, Armaan, Kushal and Gauahar restless, having been knocked out from the running to being a part of the Bigg Boss Grand Finale.
Bigg Boss then introduces the Rajneeti task where Sangram, Tanishaa, Kamya, Andy and Ajaz are asked to be the leaders. They are required to influence the followers - Gauahar, Kushal and Armaan who have a neutral stand and gain their support.
However, Tanishaa refuses to be a part of the task because of Kushal and Gauahar. She tells Andy that nothing is bigger than her self-respect and she will not do the tasks where she is required to have a direct conversation with the couple. She further adds that it is huge deal for her to even be staying under the same roof as Kushal and Gauahar.
Later, Tanishaa and Armaan are shown sitting having a conversation. However, as soon as Kushal enters, Tanishaa gets up and leaves the room.
Meanwhile, Gauahar and Kushal are plotting to eliminate Tanishaa from the Rajneeti task.
Wonder who will finally make it to the final week!
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'