Bigg Boss 7: Tanishaa refuses to be a part of the task
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- April 11 Campaign roundup: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
With each passing day, things are surely getting more and more heated inside the 'Bigg Boss' house, giving rise to ego clashes and growing differences.
On Day 2 of the 'Ticket To Finale' task, Armaan, Kushal and Gauahar restless, having been knocked out from the running to being a part of the Bigg Boss Grand Finale.
Bigg Boss then introduces the Rajneeti task where Sangram, Tanishaa, Kamya, Andy and Ajaz are asked to be the leaders. They are required to influence the followers - Gauahar, Kushal and Armaan who have a neutral stand and gain their support.
However, Tanishaa refuses to be a part of the task because of Kushal and Gauahar. She tells Andy that nothing is bigger than her self-respect and she will not do the tasks where she is required to have a direct conversation with the couple. She further adds that it is huge deal for her to even be staying under the same roof as Kushal and Gauahar.
Later, Tanishaa and Armaan are shown sitting having a conversation. However, as soon as Kushal enters, Tanishaa gets up and leaves the room.
Meanwhile, Gauahar and Kushal are plotting to eliminate Tanishaa from the Rajneeti task.
Wonder who will finally make it to the final week!