Bigg Boss 7: Tanishaa refuses to be a part of the task
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
With each passing day, things are surely getting more and more heated inside the 'Bigg Boss' house, giving rise to ego clashes and growing differences.
On Day 2 of the 'Ticket To Finale' task, Armaan, Kushal and Gauahar restless, having been knocked out from the running to being a part of the Bigg Boss Grand Finale.
Bigg Boss then introduces the Rajneeti task where Sangram, Tanishaa, Kamya, Andy and Ajaz are asked to be the leaders. They are required to influence the followers - Gauahar, Kushal and Armaan who have a neutral stand and gain their support.
However, Tanishaa refuses to be a part of the task because of Kushal and Gauahar. She tells Andy that nothing is bigger than her self-respect and she will not do the tasks where she is required to have a direct conversation with the couple. She further adds that it is huge deal for her to even be staying under the same roof as Kushal and Gauahar.
Later, Tanishaa and Armaan are shown sitting having a conversation. However, as soon as Kushal enters, Tanishaa gets up and leaves the room.
Meanwhile, Gauahar and Kushal are plotting to eliminate Tanishaa from the Rajneeti task.
Wonder who will finally make it to the final week!
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress