Bigg Boss 7: Gauahar Khan can't be friends with Tanishaa
- Defiant Azam Khan stands by Kargil won by Muslim soldiers remark, gets EC notice
- Lok Sabha polls: Voting picks up in NE states; 40 per cent turnout in Manipur till noon
- SC refrains from staying government move to include Jats in OBC category
- Its image dented, and spread too thin, Aam Aadmi Party struggles in Delhi
- Elections 2014 LIVE: It's in Cong's character to make false promises to win elections, says Modi on Shinde's turf
Gauahar Khan is in a state of shock following the surprise mid-week eviction of her beau and housemate Kushal Tandon from the Bigg Boss house.
Gauahar has always been close to Kushal and Ajaz but following altercation with Ajaz she has also ended her friendship with him.
Following Kushal's exit, Gauahar has been staying aloof and is having limited conversation with other housemates. The next morning, Tanishaa and Andy decide to talk to Gauahar in order to make her feel better.
Tanishaa tries her best to comfort Gauahar, however, the Khan girl is unwilling to talk to Tanishaa. This puts Tanishaa off.
Next, Andy tries his luck to cheer up Gauahar and attempts to make her laugh with his funny antics. To his relief, Gauahar responds to him and gives him a smile. They both share a light moment together after which Gauahar is seen talking to the camera alone where she tells Bigg Boss that she is a very strong woman and is ready to fight back in any situation.
Gauahar also adds that she will not let Kushal become her weakness and will continue to give her best in the show.
Will Gauahar be able to let bygones be bygones and bounce back stronger?
- Walmart to launch 50 stores in big India push
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move