Bigg Boss contestant Karishma to star in Salman Khan movie?
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Model-actress Karishma Kotak is likely to do a film with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.
According to reports, the Bigg Boss contestant is likely to feature in one of Salman's upcoming film to be directed by brother Sohail. The film is tentatively titled 'Radhe'.
When asked about the news, Karishma said, "I cannot comment on this as of now. I can't say anything."
Karishma made her debut as an actress with a Telugu film, 'Shankar Dada Zindabad' (2007) alongside Chiranjeevi. The film is a remake of Rajkumar Hirani's Hindi movie 'Lage Raho Munna Bhai'. She was last seen in 2010 Telugu film 'Glamour'.
The 30-year-old has hosted TV shows like 'The Karishma Show', 'Spa Diaries' and 'Its In'.