Bigg Boss contestant Karishma to star in Salman Khan movie?
- V K Singh dismisses Manish Tewari's remarks, Cong says no truth in Express troop movement story
- Indian Express story on troop movement unfortunate but true: Manish Tewari
- Sri Lanka drops plan to buy fighters from Pak after India objects
- Fiery preacher arrested in terror probe divides, inspires Muslims
- Pathankot attack: 2 ‘intruders’ chased, turned out to be pigs
Model-actress Karishma Kotak is likely to do a film with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.
According to reports, the Bigg Boss contestant is likely to feature in one of Salman's upcoming film to be directed by brother Sohail. The film is tentatively titled 'Radhe'.
When asked about the news, Karishma said, "I cannot comment on this as of now. I can't say anything."
Karishma made her debut as an actress with a Telugu film, 'Shankar Dada Zindabad' (2007) alongside Chiranjeevi. The film is a remake of Rajkumar Hirani's Hindi movie 'Lage Raho Munna Bhai'. She was last seen in 2010 Telugu film 'Glamour'.
The 30-year-old has hosted TV shows like 'The Karishma Show', 'Spa Diaries' and 'Its In'.