Bigg Boss contestant Karishma to star in Salman Khan movie?
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Model-actress Karishma Kotak is likely to do a film with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.
According to reports, the Bigg Boss contestant is likely to feature in one of Salman's upcoming film to be directed by brother Sohail. The film is tentatively titled 'Radhe'.
When asked about the news, Karishma said, "I cannot comment on this as of now. I can't say anything."
Karishma made her debut as an actress with a Telugu film, 'Shankar Dada Zindabad' (2007) alongside Chiranjeevi. The film is a remake of Rajkumar Hirani's Hindi movie 'Lage Raho Munna Bhai'. She was last seen in 2010 Telugu film 'Glamour'.
The 30-year-old has hosted TV shows like 'The Karishma Show', 'Spa Diaries' and 'Its In'.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might