Bigg Boss contestant Sana Khan feels blessed to act with Salman Khan
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Model-turned-actress Sana Khan, who was one of the contestants in the sixth season of reality TV show 'Bigg Boss', is excited to share screen space with Salman Khan in 'Mental'.
Sana, who has acted in films down south and did special appearances in Hindi movies like 'Dana Dhan Goal', 'Bombay to Goa' and Halla Bol, shot to fame last year with 'Bigg Boss'.
"I am very happy and super excited to work with Salman in Mental. To work with a superstar like Salman is like a dream. I feel blessed and lucky," Sana told PTI.
The model-actress had developed a good rapport with Salman, who hosted the reality TV show, and it is said that he recommended her for the film, to be directed by his actor- brother Sohail Khan.
"It is a good platform for me to do a film with Salman. It is a good break," Sana said.
The chirpy actress declined to divulge details about her role in the film. "I can't talk about my role. All I can say is it is not a cameo... it is a proper full-fledged role. People will be surprised when they see me in the film."
Sana will start shooting for 'Mental' from this month- end. It is also reported that south actress Daisy Shah will be part of the film.