Bigg Boss: VJ Andy to be evicted today
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
VJ Andy is the latest contestant to be ousted from the reality show 'Bigg Boss 7' as part of its mid-week eviction which came just three days before the finale.
Andy was nominated for the eviction this week along with co-contestants Gauahar Khan, Ajaz Khan and Tanisha Mukherjee.
Sangram Singh was not a part of the process after he chose the mystery briefcase and was selected as the first finalist of the show.
Andy, 33, who was considered as a true entertainer on the show, saw many ups and downs. He was close to Sangram but they also fought often.
The final four contestants of the show now include Gauahar, Ajaz, Sangram, and Tanisha. The grand finale will be aired this Saturday.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express