Bigg Boss: VJ Andy to be evicted today
- In Karnataka, Modi hits back at Rahul over balloon jibe on Gujarat model, asks if he trusts Sonia
- 'Deeply saddened' over his expulsion, Jaswant Singh says BJP has lost its vision
- Sabir Ali steps up attack on Naqvi, says the BJP leader should prove allegations or apologise
- Five pending cases against Congress' Imran Masood
- ICC World Twenty20: Yuvraj Singh, Ashwin make it 4/4
VJ Andy is the latest contestant to be ousted from the reality show 'Bigg Boss 7' as part of its mid-week eviction which came just three days before the finale.
Andy was nominated for the eviction this week along with co-contestants Gauahar Khan, Ajaz Khan and Tanisha Mukherjee.
Sangram Singh was not a part of the process after he chose the mystery briefcase and was selected as the first finalist of the show.
Andy, 33, who was considered as a true entertainer on the show, saw many ups and downs. He was close to Sangram but they also fought often.
The final four contestants of the show now include Gauahar, Ajaz, Sangram, and Tanisha. The grand finale will be aired this Saturday.