Bihar assembly pays tribute to Sena chief
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
The Bihar legislature paid rich tributes to Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray, film-maker Yash Chopra and 'milkman' Verghese Kurien, among others, on the opening day of its winter session. Council chairman Awadhesh Narayan Singh said the Shiv Sena founder always fought for welfare of Marathi people.
Council chairman Awdhesh Narayan Singh said the Sena chief always fought for the welfare of Marathi people. Both the Houses also paid respect to veteran BJP leader and former Governor of Gujarat and Rajasthan Kailashpati Mishra.