Bihar govt orders probe into rats nibbling baby case
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
The Bihar government today ordered a probe into the death of a baby, which died after being allegedly bitten by a rat in Rohtas district.
The government ordered the inquiry by Principal Secretary Health, Health Minister Ashwani Choubey told the state legislative council after the incident was raised by BJP MLC Baidyanth Prasad.
Choubey, however, claimed no such incident happened.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy