Bihar govt orders probe into rats nibbling baby case
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
The Bihar government today ordered a probe into the death of a baby, which died after being allegedly bitten by a rat in Rohtas district.
The government ordered the inquiry by Principal Secretary Health, Health Minister Ashwani Choubey told the state legislative council after the incident was raised by BJP MLC Baidyanth Prasad.
Choubey, however, claimed no such incident happened.
According to media reports, the baby, abandoned by parents, died in Bikramganj divisional hospital in September last year after being nibbled by rodents.