Bihar 'Love Guru' professor to open 'Love School'
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
A university professor from Patna, affectionately called 'Love Guru' by youngsters, is setting up a school at his native village Jayrampur in Bihar's Bhagalpur district to teach students lessons in love.
"Immortal love drives us towards creation... Love means sacrifice; there is no place for selfishness in it," Patna University professor of Hindi, Matuk Nath Chaudhary said.
According to Chaudhary, love has two faces — the first one is destructive while the other one is creative.
"Sadly, today's youth class is caught up with the second form of love. We will teach them how to set examples for the society by displaying supreme sacrifice," he said.
Chaudhary was sacked from service in 2009 after his extramarital affair with his student Julie — less than half his age — became public but his job was restored after he, along with Julie and sympathisers, staged a sit-in in Patna seeking reinstatement of his job, a report said.
"School education is teaching students only about the outside world; it is not teaching them about inner knowledge. There must a balance between the two," he added.