Bihar police arrest 4 for 'ISI links'
- India will set climate change conference agenda: Narendra Modi
- From Kerala family to ex-gangster, Islamic State pulls Maldives men
- Collegium system end: NJAC is in, judges lose say in hiring
- BJP-RSS set to demolish secular democratic foundations: CPI(M)
- Ahmedabad: Saffron uniform for Hindu kids, green for Muslim
Four people with alleged links to Pakistan's intelligence agency ISI were arrested by the Lakhisarai police late Friday night. Over half a dozen people were also detained Saturday and are being questioned for their possible role in funding IM operatives in Bihar.
The Lakhisarai police arrested four Suryagarha residents — Gopal Prasad Goyal, Ganesh Prasad, Vikas Kumar and Pawan Kumar Gupta — and an FIR was lodged at Town police station. They were arrested for forgery and criminal conspiracy under the IPC and Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act.
Lakhisarai DSP Subodh Kumar Biswas said 20 ATM cards, 10 SIM cards and a dozen passbooks were siezed. "They were in touch with suspected ISI agents and were receiving funds from Pakistan to lure youths," he said.