Bihar police arrest 4 for 'ISI links'
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Four people with alleged links to Pakistan's intelligence agency ISI were arrested by the Lakhisarai police late Friday night. Over half a dozen people were also detained Saturday and are being questioned for their possible role in funding IM operatives in Bihar.
The Lakhisarai police arrested four Suryagarha residents — Gopal Prasad Goyal, Ganesh Prasad, Vikas Kumar and Pawan Kumar Gupta — and an FIR was lodged at Town police station. They were arrested for forgery and criminal conspiracy under the IPC and Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act.
Lakhisarai DSP Subodh Kumar Biswas said 20 ATM cards, 10 SIM cards and a dozen passbooks were siezed. "They were in touch with suspected ISI agents and were receiving funds from Pakistan to lure youths," he said.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress