Bihar puts its schools, teachers, students to test
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Must specify the number of books read in a session.
Must mention how they frame questions and judge students — just telling them to do the exercise in the book or by allowing them to come up with some queries.
Teachers also asked about what they do when they don't know the answer to a question asked by a student. "Do you ask them you will reply in the next class, or help students find the answer, or leave it to the students to find answers?"
To be graded A, B, C and D on a scale of 150 marks and on some 70 parameters.
Have to detail services they provide and what they don't.
Have to put in their student-teacher and teacher-classrooms ratios, as well as how many times parent-teacher associations, school committees, eco and science clubs met in a year.