Bikes seized, bikers performing stunt flee
- AgustaWestland row: TMC MP Roy asked to withdraw from Rajya Sabha for the day
- KG Basin issue: Opposition demands PM Modi respond to CAG report
- AgustaWestland case: CBI questions ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi
- Uttarakhand fire: Affected areas down by over 70%, says NDRF
- Delhi: Taxi drivers protest against SC ban on diesel vehicles, block traffic
Ahmedabad:Seven motorcycles were detained from Ashram Road in early hours of Friday after the bikers who were allegedly performing stunts on road fled from the spot when police vans approached them. The police said the numbers of all the seven bikes have been sent to the regional transport office in Ahmedabad to get the names of the owner of the bikes.
ATC staff stripped of licence
Ahmedabad:Following a probe into a near-collision between a landing Air India flight (IC-817) and a jeep at the runway number 2 and 3 last week at the Ahmedabad airport, an Air Traffic Controller (ATC) employee was stripped of his licence. The incident took place on June 2 following which a team of Airport Authority of India investigated the incident.
icreate inks MoU with Israel institute
Ahmedabad:The tate's entrepreneurship centre icreate (The International Centre for Entrepreneurship and Technology) has signed an MoU with Technion, an Israeli engineering institute in order to promote technological ideas and start-ups in both countries.
SEWA launches its first RUDI centre
- ‘Gurugram’ seeks to return to some imagined monkish moment
- All possible readings of the law suggest a university can be a minority institution
- It’s time to end the double standards that favour men across religions
- Kanak Dixit’s arrest comes at a time of serious questioning of the judiciary
- In the right environment
- Government should back CJI on idea of a Court of Appeal