Bikes seized, bikers performing stunt flee
- LIVE: Lok Sabha passes Telangana Bill, Jagan calls for bandh across Andhra Pradesh
- Your ministers used to throw dust, now they're using pepper spray to fool people: Modi to Cong
- Rajiv Gandhi's killers get relief, Supreme Court commutes death penalty to life
- Seven Naxals killed in police encounter in Gadchiroli
- Interim Budget 2014: Economy headache for next government
Ahmedabad:Seven motorcycles were detained from Ashram Road in early hours of Friday after the bikers who were allegedly performing stunts on road fled from the spot when police vans approached them. The police said the numbers of all the seven bikes have been sent to the regional transport office in Ahmedabad to get the names of the owner of the bikes.
ATC staff stripped of licence
Ahmedabad:Following a probe into a near-collision between a landing Air India flight (IC-817) and a jeep at the runway number 2 and 3 last week at the Ahmedabad airport, an Air Traffic Controller (ATC) employee was stripped of his licence. The incident took place on June 2 following which a team of Airport Authority of India investigated the incident.
icreate inks MoU with Israel institute
Ahmedabad:The tate's entrepreneurship centre icreate (The International Centre for Entrepreneurship and Technology) has signed an MoU with Technion, an Israeli engineering institute in order to promote technological ideas and start-ups in both countries.
SEWA launches its first RUDI centre
Vadodara:The Self-Employed Women's Association (SEWA) inaugurated its first Rural Urban Development Initiative (RUDI) agriculture produce processing centre for tribal women in Bodeli town in Vadoadara district on Friday.
- Subscribers of private PF trusts may lose tax benefits
- ‘Didn’t know this would mean so much to our country’
- Govt orders schools to remain open today for Shivaji Jayanti
- Mobile money, EMIs, meeting with HNIs: AAP poll fundraising begins
- Pa watches son only due to airline faux pas
- Shinde steps in, sulking Kamble takes charge as Thane police chief