Bill in US Senate to export natural gas to non FTA-nations
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
Supporting LNG exports to countries whether or not they have a free trade agreement with the United States, Senator Barrasso said increased LNG exports will create good paying jobs and open markets for Wyoming¿s natural gas.
"This will expand economic opportunities across America and help lower our nation's trade deficit. Our bill will also promote the energy security of key US allies by helping reduce their dependence on oil and gas from countries, such as Russia and Iran," he said.