Bill in US Senate to export natural gas to non FTA-nations
- First Germany, now UK objects to India ‘breach’ of secret bank data
- Rahul to meet farmers today in first public appearance since return
- Need to give foreign visit details in tax returns
- Told by HC to give birth, rape victim pushed to corner
- Masarat Alam back in jail for 'sedition', BJP says we got it done
Supporting LNG exports to countries whether or not they have a free trade agreement with the United States, Senator Barrasso said increased LNG exports will create good paying jobs and open markets for Wyoming¿s natural gas.
"This will expand economic opportunities across America and help lower our nation's trade deficit. Our bill will also promote the energy security of key US allies by helping reduce their dependence on oil and gas from countries, such as Russia and Iran," he said.