Bindra launches ISB Super League
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Beijing Olympics gold medallist Abhinav Bindra announced the launch of the Indian School of Business Super league 2012 season at the institute's campus on Tuesday.
The shooter marked the occasion by lighting a lamp and played a volleyball game later in the day."It is important to have an aim in life and then work towards achieving it. You will have lots of failures in the journey but failures are stepping stones to success. We must learn from the failures and keep moving on," shared Bindra. Bindra also said his experience from Beijing to London has been quite satisfactory.
"I learnt a lot and practiced a lot. I realised that I love what I do and got the motivation to move on. No matter what, one has to work hard, whether he succeeds or not," said Bindra while interacting with the students.
The ISL presents the ISB students and its sponsoring partners an opportunity to be involved in a comprehensive sports management exercise, learning the negotiation skills and above all applying their classroom learning in practical to manage the available resources optimally and develop the leadership skills.The event will begin at Hyderabad in October.