Bindra launches ISB Super League
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Beijing Olympics gold medallist Abhinav Bindra announced the launch of the Indian School of Business Super league 2012 season at the institute's campus on Tuesday.
The shooter marked the occasion by lighting a lamp and played a volleyball game later in the day."It is important to have an aim in life and then work towards achieving it. You will have lots of failures in the journey but failures are stepping stones to success. We must learn from the failures and keep moving on," shared Bindra. Bindra also said his experience from Beijing to London has been quite satisfactory.
"I learnt a lot and practiced a lot. I realised that I love what I do and got the motivation to move on. No matter what, one has to work hard, whether he succeeds or not," said Bindra while interacting with the students.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2