Bipasha Basu has a surprise in store tonight
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
Bipasha Basu was happy to scare one and all with her last biggie Raaz 3. Now it is her turn to get scared for her next film Aatma, yet another horror outing. What's more, she isn't even aware that her director has planned something special for her tonight when the First Look of the film would be revealed.
"The promo would be unveiled at a glittering event tonight at a five star hotel in Mumbai. Though the trend is to showcase the promo followed by media interaction, there is more in store as director Suparn Verma has thought of something out of the box. He has planned something unique for Bipasha and would be scaring the daylights out of her. It could be on the stage, in the middle of a party or during a casual conversation. No one other than Suparn and his close associates know what is in the offering", informs a source.
While Bipasha has been kept in dark about the surprise element, her co-star Nawazuddin Siddiqui doesn't have any inkling about it either. One wonders though whether leaking of this piece of information may alert Bipasha.
"Now that Bipasha may be reading this, she may be on her toes. Still that's okay in her wildest dreams that she can't imagine what would really happen. She would be startled for sure, if not shocked", the source quips.
As for Suparn, he is sure that the lady would be taking it all in a positive spirit.
"I know her since the time she was 16 and just starting in the industry. We wanted to work for years now and she was my first choice in Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena as well as Acid Factory. She is a sport and would love every bit of what happens in the evening. We are going to make the kick-start of Aatma special for her", he says.
- Teacher at school in Rohini accused of molesting eight-year-old girl: Police
- In Sushma seat, BJP tweaks Modi slogan
- In Rampur, Azam Khan charm wanes
- In Sambhal, what matters more than Modi is a railway link
- Cong, BJP don’t favour polls, to wait for LS results
- Purandeswari to contest from Rajampet on a BJP ticket