Bipasha Basu takes a break, gorges on cupcakes in London
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Actress Bipasha Basu, who was last seen in horror thriller Aatma, has taken a break and is spending some quality time with her sister Vijayeta in London.
Bipasha, known to be the fittest actor in Bollywood, is enjoying her break to the fullest and is gorging on calorie laden sweets like cupcakes and puddings.
The actress tweeted: "Soooo relaxed in London!Its freezing but loving it:)Overdose of puddings, cupcakes n all d yumminess!Sweet:)"
She has been tweeting a series of pics from her break.
The actress, who is known for her fab style sense, is taking out her best dresses for the lovely cold weather in London.
"Love to dress up in London!Loving my Dolce & Gabbana dress and boots!Total girly mode!," she further wrote.
The actress will be next seen in No Entry Mein Entry, which has been delayed due to non availability of dates by Salman Khan.