Bipasha Basu takes a break, gorges on cupcakes in London
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Bipasha Basu, who was last seen in horror thriller Aatma, has taken a break and is spending some quality time with her sister Vijayeta in London.
Bipasha, known to be the fittest actor in Bollywood, is enjoying her break to the fullest and is gorging on calorie laden sweets like cupcakes and puddings.
The actress tweeted: "Soooo relaxed in London!Its freezing but loving it:)Overdose of puddings, cupcakes n all d yumminess!Sweet:)"
She has been tweeting a series of pics from her break.
The actress, who is known for her fab style sense, is taking out her best dresses for the lovely cold weather in London.
"Love to dress up in London!Loving my Dolce & Gabbana dress and boots!Total girly mode!," she further wrote.
The actress will be next seen in No Entry Mein Entry, which has been delayed due to non availability of dates by Salman Khan.