Bipasha Basu to launch her accessories line
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu is the latest celebrity to venture in the entrepreneur arena!
After having successfully launched her fitness CDs, she has now stepped into fashion space by launching her own accessory line through an online store named 'trunklabel.com'.
Talking about the same, Bipasha Basu said that after venturing into fitness, she wanted to touch upon the fashion aspect by starting with accessories. She will be launching belts, jewellery and bags which can be purchased through a dedicated website online.
The reason that she stated for starting an online 'store' is because one can log on according to one's convenience. She added that stores are an age-old concept but online is the way forward, through which one can reach out to many people.
Meanwhile, the buzz is also around the release of her third fitness DVD named 'Unleashed', which will release this month.