Bipasha returns for Raaz 3
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu has been signed up for the third instalment of the film `Raaz'.
"So it is official now the cast of Raaz 3- Emraan, Jacqueline and Bipasha Basu!," filmmaker Vikram Bhatt said on micro-blogging site twitter.
"Bipasha fans out there! How do you like the name Shanaya for her Character in Raaz 3?," he asked.
Bhatt's 2002 thriller `Raaz' was a big commercial success and it brought in a lot of appreciation for Bipasha. She received her first Best Actress nomination at the Filmfare for her role in the film.
Directed by Bhatt, `Raaz' had Bipasha and Dino Morea in the lead, while a sequel, released in 2009 (`Raaz – The Mystery Continues') had Emraan Hashmi and Kangana Ranaut and was directed by Mohit Suri.
After almost a decade, Bipasha is returning to the Raaz franchise, to be directed by Bhatt again this time.
"A big shout out to a dear friend thevikrambhatt! Do welcome him to twitterverse! Looking forward to Raaz 3," an excited Bipasha said on twitter.
Bhatt returns to Vishesh Films for Raaz 3. He started his career in 1992 with the production house's `Jaanam', and went on to do four more films with it, including the first of the 'Raaz' series, and `Footpath' (2003).