Bipasha returns for Raaz 3
- Supreme Court denies bail for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi HC upholds death sentence of four convicts
- US investigators suspect missing Malaysia jetliner flew for hours after losing contact
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu has been signed up for the third instalment of the film `Raaz'.
"So it is official now the cast of Raaz 3- Emraan, Jacqueline and Bipasha Basu!," filmmaker Vikram Bhatt said on micro-blogging site twitter.
"Bipasha fans out there! How do you like the name Shanaya for her Character in Raaz 3?," he asked.
Bhatt's 2002 thriller `Raaz' was a big commercial success and it brought in a lot of appreciation for Bipasha. She received her first Best Actress nomination at the Filmfare for her role in the film.
Directed by Bhatt, `Raaz' had Bipasha and Dino Morea in the lead, while a sequel, released in 2009 (`Raaz – The Mystery Continues') had Emraan Hashmi and Kangana Ranaut and was directed by Mohit Suri.
After almost a decade, Bipasha is returning to the Raaz franchise, to be directed by Bhatt again this time.
"A big shout out to a dear friend thevikrambhatt! Do welcome him to twitterverse! Looking forward to Raaz 3," an excited Bipasha said on twitter.
Bhatt returns to Vishesh Films for Raaz 3. He started his career in 1992 with the production house's `Jaanam', and went on to do four more films with it, including the first of the 'Raaz' series, and `Footpath' (2003).