Bishan Bedi questions Virender Sehwag's ouster from Indian ODI team
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Former captain Bishan Singh Bedi questioned the axing of Virender Sehwag from the Indian squad for the home ODI series against England, starting January 14.
"Is dropping only Sehwag the ansr to all ills of Ind crkt t'day? Admittedly V've exprts unlikly 2 Q bcci fr reasons not unknown-dedwud stays!!" Bedi tweeted.
The national selectors today dropped Sehwag, who was struggling for quite some time, from the 15-member Indian squad for the first three matches of the five-ODI series while including in-form Cheteshwar Pujara.
Just after India won the third and final ODI against Pakistan here, Bedi, however, had said that the team needed fresh legs.
"Well done India-nearl messd it-all's well ends well-really?!Probs persist which can't b brushd under carpet-Ind need frsh legs sholdrs ideas," he wrote.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer