Bishan Bedi questions Virender Sehwag's ouster from Indian ODI team
- Malaysian plane crashes off Vietnam coast; 5 Indians on board
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Former captain Bishan Singh Bedi questioned the axing of Virender Sehwag from the Indian squad for the home ODI series against England, starting January 14.
"Is dropping only Sehwag the ansr to all ills of Ind crkt t'day? Admittedly V've exprts unlikly 2 Q bcci fr reasons not unknown-dedwud stays!!" Bedi tweeted.
The national selectors today dropped Sehwag, who was struggling for quite some time, from the 15-member Indian squad for the first three matches of the five-ODI series while including in-form Cheteshwar Pujara.
Just after India won the third and final ODI against Pakistan here, Bedi, however, had said that the team needed fresh legs.
"Well done India-nearl messd it-all's well ends well-really?!Probs persist which can't b brushd under carpet-Ind need frsh legs sholdrs ideas," he wrote.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today