BJ Medical College student suspended after MMS act
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
A B J Medical College student has been suspended for allegedly filming a girl student while she bathing in her hostel and then circulating an MMS in the college.
BJMC PG director Dr Manjula Anchalia said the boy had been suspended.
Sources said no police complaint was filed after the boy apologised to the girl and her parents who arrived in the college after they were informed of the incident.
A Shahibuag police officer said the college had requested them not to probe the case.