BJ Medical College student suspended after MMS act
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A B J Medical College student has been suspended for allegedly filming a girl student while she bathing in her hostel and then circulating an MMS in the college.
BJMC PG director Dr Manjula Anchalia said the boy had been suspended.
Sources said no police complaint was filed after the boy apologised to the girl and her parents who arrived in the college after they were informed of the incident.
A Shahibuag police officer said the college had requested them not to probe the case.