BJ Medical College student suspended after MMS act
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
A B J Medical College student has been suspended for allegedly filming a girl student while she bathing in her hostel and then circulating an MMS in the college.
BJMC PG director Dr Manjula Anchalia said the boy had been suspended.
Sources said no police complaint was filed after the boy apologised to the girl and her parents who arrived in the college after they were informed of the incident.
A Shahibuag police officer said the college had requested them not to probe the case.