BJP always finds way to disrupt Parliament session: Govt
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
Union Minister RPN Singh today alleged that whenever a Parliament session approached, the BJP found a way to disrupt it.
"Parliament session is beginning. I understand whenever a session is set to start, they (BJP) find out one or the other way to prevent the session," the Minister of State for Home Affairs said.
He told this to reporters when asked to comment on BJP leader Arun Jaitley's reported remarks that he would protest against Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on the phone tapping issue.
"The Delhi Police is already inquiring it and some arrests have been made," the Congress leader said.