BJP always finds way to disrupt Parliament session: Govt
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Union Minister RPN Singh today alleged that whenever a Parliament session approached, the BJP found a way to disrupt it.
"Parliament session is beginning. I understand whenever a session is set to start, they (BJP) find out one or the other way to prevent the session," the Minister of State for Home Affairs said.
He told this to reporters when asked to comment on BJP leader Arun Jaitley's reported remarks that he would protest against Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on the phone tapping issue.
"The Delhi Police is already inquiring it and some arrests have been made," the Congress leader said.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties