BJP and JMM collaborated to 'loot' Jharkhand: Former CM Babu Lal Marandi
- Hunt on for Malaysian Airlines: Stolen passports, missing debris fuels fears of foul play
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Rs 25,000 cr: CAG sees biggest ever J&K land scam
- UP BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantric-JVM) alleged that BJP had allied with JMM to "loot" the state as it was in the know that the JMM was lending support to Congress-led UPA government at the Centre.
"To loot the resources of the state, the BJP had formed government with the JMM despite being aware of JMM's double standards - helping BJP to loot the state while supporting Congress-led UPA at Centre," Marandi said while addressing a rally here.
"Though the state was created more than 12 years ago, the expectations of the people remained unfulfilled following rampant corruption by the BJP/JMM/Ajsu combination," the Lok Sabha member said.
The former chief minister also alleged that taking support of the independents by BJP/JMM/ Ajsu had allegedly left natural resources to be exploited by the corporate
He promised to the people that the JVM would provide a stable government eliminate corruption if it were voted to power.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress