BJP and JMM collaborated to 'loot' Jharkhand: Former CM Babu Lal Marandi
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Arvind Kejriwal slapped again, BJP says AAP's 'false promises' may be the cause
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- BJP's election manifesto is for, by and of Narendra Modi
- First phase of Lok Sabha elections: High turnout in two N-E states
- Mamata government asks Election Commission to reconsider transfer orders of West Bengal officials
Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantric-JVM) alleged that BJP had allied with JMM to "loot" the state as it was in the know that the JMM was lending support to Congress-led UPA government at the Centre.
"To loot the resources of the state, the BJP had formed government with the JMM despite being aware of JMM's double standards - helping BJP to loot the state while supporting Congress-led UPA at Centre," Marandi said while addressing a rally here.
"Though the state was created more than 12 years ago, the expectations of the people remained unfulfilled following rampant corruption by the BJP/JMM/Ajsu combination," the Lok Sabha member said.
The former chief minister also alleged that taking support of the independents by BJP/JMM/ Ajsu had allegedly left natural resources to be exploited by the corporate
He promised to the people that the JVM would provide a stable government eliminate corruption if it were voted to power.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city