BJP and JMM collaborated to 'loot' Jharkhand: Former CM Babu Lal Marandi
- Cabinet rejects Rahul Gandhi's ordinance agenda, clears Jat reservation
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantric-JVM) alleged that BJP had allied with JMM to "loot" the state as it was in the know that the JMM was lending support to Congress-led UPA government at the Centre.
"To loot the resources of the state, the BJP had formed government with the JMM despite being aware of JMM's double standards - helping BJP to loot the state while supporting Congress-led UPA at Centre," Marandi said while addressing a rally here.
"Though the state was created more than 12 years ago, the expectations of the people remained unfulfilled following rampant corruption by the BJP/JMM/Ajsu combination," the Lok Sabha member said.
The former chief minister also alleged that taking support of the independents by BJP/JMM/ Ajsu had allegedly left natural resources to be exploited by the corporate
He promised to the people that the JVM would provide a stable government eliminate corruption if it were voted to power.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today