BJP and JMM collaborated to 'loot' Jharkhand: Former CM Babu Lal Marandi
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantric-JVM) alleged that BJP had allied with JMM to "loot" the state as it was in the know that the JMM was lending support to Congress-led UPA government at the Centre.
"To loot the resources of the state, the BJP had formed government with the JMM despite being aware of JMM's double standards - helping BJP to loot the state while supporting Congress-led UPA at Centre," Marandi said while addressing a rally here.
"Though the state was created more than 12 years ago, the expectations of the people remained unfulfilled following rampant corruption by the BJP/JMM/Ajsu combination," the Lok Sabha member said.
The former chief minister also alleged that taking support of the independents by BJP/JMM/ Ajsu had allegedly left natural resources to be exploited by the corporate
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words