BJP asks Centre to intervene in Ayodhya dispute
- Anandiben Patel slams Amit Shah and he shows her who’s boss
- Narendra Modi town hall: PM to interact with nation later today
- 14 killed in Assam's Kokrajhar after suspected Bodo militants open fire at village market
- Day 29, curfew continues in Kashmir as death toll rises to 54
- France: At least 13 killed in Rouen bar fire
BJP on Friday demanded the Centre's intervention in the ongoing negotiation process of the Ayodhya dispute.
"During Atal Bihari Vajpayee's regime in the NDA government, the negotiation started by Kanchi Shankaracharya Jayendra Saraswati was almost finalised, now it the responsibility of union government to restart the movement from the same place where it stopped," BJP national general secretary and Member of Parliament Vinay Katiyar said.
He said, "Ayodhya dispute is not a local issue, it is now an international issue, concerned with Hindus and Muslims globally, to solve such a big issue, efforts must be done from the prime ministerial level."
- Institutionalisation of GST regime has more than a touch of romance
- SC's Arunachal judgement could give leeway to unprincipled politicians
- Odds are so much in Hillary's favour that Trump might eventually withdraw from race
- HC verdict turned principle of parliamentary democracy on its head in Delhi
- Clerics above law
- Rio Olympics: Yet again, India has managed to look disheveled