BJP attacks Congress over graft, alleges misuse of JPC
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Launching a frontal attack on Congress, the BJP today alleged the UPA government "stands charged with monumental corruption" and institutions like JPC are used to shield Prime Minister and the Union Finance Minister.
"Congress is clandestinely using JPC to give a clean chit to the Prime Minister and Finance Minister in 2G scam. All fingers point to their deep indulgence in the scam," BJP National spokesperson capt Abhimanyu said.
"The UPA stands charged with monumental corruption in 2G scam, coalgate, Commonwealth games scam, Adarsh housing society scam, helicopter deal, Aircel-Maxis deal, Antrix-Devas deal and many more," he said.
The BJP leader alleged that when the PM was looking after the coal portfolio himself, wrongful favours were extended in allocation of coal blocks.
The affidavit of CBI that probe report on coal blocks allocations was shared with the government smashes all claims by the Government that it does not interfere in the investigations conducted by the CBI, Abhimanyu alleged.