BJP cries for Sheila resignation, women’s panel blame police
- Hunt on for Malaysian Airlines: Stolen passports, missing debris fuels fears of foul play
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Rs 25,000 cr: CAG sees biggest ever J&K land scam
- UP BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat, MP top 3 industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
The Jawaharlal Nehru Students' Union on Monday held a demonstration outside the Vasant Vihar police station demanding adequate security to women in the city. "Such incidents keep repeating. The Delhi Police and the government have failed to make the city safer for women," JNUSU president V Lenin Kumar said.
CM to meet Home Minister
New Delhi: Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit promised complete support to the 23-year-old woman who was gangraped on Sunday night. Sources said Dikshit would soon meet Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde over the law and order issues in Delhi. The government will also hasten the process of setting up fast-track courts, exclusively for sexual assault cases.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again