BJP cries for Sheila resignation, women’s panel blame police
The Jawaharlal Nehru Students' Union on Monday held a demonstration outside the Vasant Vihar police station demanding adequate security to women in the city. "Such incidents keep repeating. The Delhi Police and the government have failed to make the city safer for women," JNUSU president V Lenin Kumar said.
CM to meet Home Minister
New Delhi: Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit promised complete support to the 23-year-old woman who was gangraped on Sunday night. Sources said Dikshit would soon meet Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde over the law and order issues in Delhi. The government will also hasten the process of setting up fast-track courts, exclusively for sexual assault cases.
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota
- ‘Start political revolution by defeating Rahul, Modi’
- Count of Monte Carlo: Wawrinka tames master, becomes one