BJP demands tough action against Pak
Describing the brutal killing of Indian soldiers by Pakistan Army as a matter of "honour" related to the "morale" of Indian forces, the BJP on Thursday mounted pressure on the government, asking it to take "tough" action against Pakistan.
"It is a matter of honour for the country. It is a question of the morale of our armed forces. The government has to act. And the government has to act tough," Swaraj said in a statement, pointing out that she had told NSA Shivshankar Menon that the violation of ceasefire by Pakistan in this brutal manner was "unacceptable". Swaraj, however, lamen-ted that the government has not responded satisfactorily despite her assurance that BJP will "support" it for tough action.
- Main accused in hawala racket has underworld links: Police
- Sindhu, Kashyap advance, Srikanth exits early at Asian C’ships
- Adhiban recovers, stays in lead
- 1 jumps to death as fire breaks out in Surat 10-storey building
- Barcelona gets temporary relief as FIFA freezes transfer ban
- Moyes thanks Ferguson, stays mum on players