BJP demands tough action against Pak
Describing the brutal killing of Indian soldiers by Pakistan Army as a matter of "honour" related to the "morale" of Indian forces, the BJP on Thursday mounted pressure on the government, asking it to take "tough" action against Pakistan.
"It is a matter of honour for the country. It is a question of the morale of our armed forces. The government has to act. And the government has to act tough," Swaraj said in a statement, pointing out that she had told NSA Shivshankar Menon that the violation of ceasefire by Pakistan in this brutal manner was "unacceptable". Swaraj, however, lamen-ted that the government has not responded satisfactorily despite her assurance that BJP will "support" it for tough action.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties