BJP: Evil intent behind Hindu terror probe
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi says poverty is a 'tourist destination' for Rahul
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh defiant despite FIR, says he stands by his 'Modi critics must go to Pak' remarks
- RSS appeal to âmajorityâ: Vote or become history
The Allahabad High Court on Tuesday rejected a PIL filed by the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) against the statement of Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde, in which he had said that the RSS and BJP were training people in acts of terrorism in their camps.
A division bench of Chief Justice Shiva Kirti Singh and Justice Dilip Gupta rejected the PIL on the ground of maintainability. The court said there were other alternative remedies at the level of judicial magistrate, regarding the grievance of the petitioner.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota