BJP gears up for polls in Rajasthan, Modi to address rally on September 10
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
BJP Election Campaign Committee Chairman and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will kick-start the party's electioneering on September 10 at a mammoth rally for the up coming assembly polls in Rajasthan.
BJP President Rajnath Singh and party's ECC chairman Modi will address a mammoth rally on the concluding day of her 'Suraj Sankalp Yatra' at Amroodon-ka-Bagh ground on September 10, state party president and former Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje told a press conference at Jaipur.
Thousands of booth workers from village level, district party functionaries, representatives of elected bodies, MLAs, MPs, and senior party leaders would gather to announce second phase of electioneering after great success of 'Suraj Sankalp Yatra', she said.
Vasundhara brought back to head BJP in Rajasthan
"Every one is invited to attend the concluding rally-cum-public rally. It will be free entry for janta regardless of caste, religion, and sex", she said.
BJP's Vasundhra Raje launches 'Suraj Sankalp Yatra' in Rajasthan
Raje claimed that she travelled during the Yatra about 14,500 kms on roads, covering 181 out of 200 assembly constituencies by holding 181 public meetings since April 2013.
Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot 'buying Likes' on Facebook: BJP
Though the rival Congress party did organise its Sandesh Yatra, how much it was successful, I would not comment now, she added.