BJP govt failed in Dhar
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
Now, given the intra-party tussle between the BJP — with senior minister Kailash Vijayvargiya on one side and Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on the other — it is the administration that is being made a convenient scapegoat, with chorus growing for action against officials.
Milind is a senior assistant editor, based in Bhopal