Zadaphia wants repoll at 31 booths in Gondal
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- GMR pilots skip medical tests before flying Rahul Gandhi, to be grounded
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani to file nomination shortly
Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) general secretary Gordhan Zadaphia, who is also party's candidate from Gondal assembly seat, has demanded re-polling at as man as 31 booths in the constituency.
In a complaint to the office of Chief Election Commissioner, Zadaphia said that BJP candidate Jayrajsinh Jadeja's close aide Siddhrajsinh Jadeja and other BJP leaders indulged in bogus voting with the help of anti-social elements at 31 polling booths.
Zadaphia, a former BJP minister, alleged that attack on a GPP polling agent and his family members after the poll was over on Thursday was a proof of how BJP spread terror among the voters and used muscle power for bogus polling.