Zadaphia wants repoll at 31 booths in Gondal
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) general secretary Gordhan Zadaphia, who is also party's candidate from Gondal assembly seat, has demanded re-polling at as man as 31 booths in the constituency.
In a complaint to the office of Chief Election Commissioner, Zadaphia said that BJP candidate Jayrajsinh Jadeja's close aide Siddhrajsinh Jadeja and other BJP leaders indulged in bogus voting with the help of anti-social elements at 31 polling booths.
Zadaphia, a former BJP minister, alleged that attack on a GPP polling agent and his family members after the poll was over on Thursday was a proof of how BJP spread terror among the voters and used muscle power for bogus polling.