BJP protests visa to Miandad
- Concept of marital rape cannot be applied in India: Centre
- VIDEO: Out of control unmanned Russian spacecraft plunging to Earth
- Rahul Gandhi accuses govt of not procuring farmers produce
- Coal scam: CBI files charge sheet against Naveen Jindal, 14 others
- Quake victims vent their anger during PM Koirala's visit; toll tops 6,000
Criticising the Congress-led UPA government for granting visa to former Pakistan cricket captain Javed Miandad, opposition BJP on Thursday said that the country should not allow "any relative" of Dawood Ibrahim to visit the country.
"This country loves cricket but does not love terrorists. Dawood Ibrahim has been the mastermind of several terror acts. Pakistan has refused to hand him over to India despite several efforts. India should not allow any relative of Dawood to come to India," said BJP vice-president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi.
Miandad, whose son is married to Dawood's daughter, has been granted visa for watching the last match of the ongoing India-Pakistan cricket series in Delhi.