BJP says sack Shinde, ‘has helped Pak cause’
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi's vision is limited to 'toffees and balloons', says Raman Singh
Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kamal Nath also appeared to be defending Shinde, saying: "These are BJP tactics to divert attention from its internal turmoil."
After Shinde remark, Lashkar-e-Toiba chief (@HafizSaeedJUD) tweets 'India exposed...'
* Allah has exposed India from within – There can be no larger evidence than Shinde's statement.
* No other room is left for India, should be declared as a terrorist state. Myth busted about Secular India.
* India stands completely Naked. We have been saying it since a long time but the world never believed
* Who else knows better than the Home Minister, under whom comes the whole responsibility of running a country.
* Shindes confession, is a enormous reality. Unfortunately Pakistan's govt is not playing a responsible role
* Whereas courts acquitted me from 2611, while Indian Terror Orgs are directly implicated by their Home Minister