BJP seeks removal of council V-C
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul Gandhi tells Narendra Modi: 'Ullu' banana band karo
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Mumbai Indians take on KKR in opener
The BJP on Sunday demanded that vice-chairman of UP Council of Sugarcane Research K C Pandey be removed immediately.
Party spokesperson Hriday Narain Dixit said the appointment of Pandey, who is accused of helping illegal cattle trafficking, to a post of the rank of minister of state shows that the government did not conduct any inquiry into his background.