BJP sets Amin on his ex-colleagues in Cong
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
Former Congress leader Narhari Amin, who recently joined BJP, Saturday accused state leaders of his parent party of subverting ticket distribution process for polls, which led to defections.
"Arjun Modhwadia, Shaktisinh Gohil and Shankarsinh Vaghela are competing with each other to become CM and they flouted party norms in ticket allocation," he said.
Amin was in Rajkot to participate in BJP's election campaign.
Amin's entry into BJP is expected to boost its prospects in Saurashtra where former CM Keshubhai Patel's GPP is giving jitters to Narendra Modi.