BJP settling scores with Tejpal: Medha Patkar
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The BJP is settling scores with Tehelka editor-in-chief Tarun Tejpal, who has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman colleague, for the magazine's earlier sting operations against the party, social activist Medha Patekar said today.
"It is obvious that BJP will use it to settle scores as they once have been at the receiving end of sting operations by Tehelka," Patkar told PTI over phone.
"This should not be politicised. If he has committed any offence and it is proved in court then law will take its own course," she said.
Patkar said that she did not feel that the police investigations into the incident were politically motivated.