BJP settling scores with Tejpal: Medha Patkar
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
The BJP is settling scores with Tehelka editor-in-chief Tarun Tejpal, who has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman colleague, for the magazine's earlier sting operations against the party, social activist Medha Patekar said today.
"It is obvious that BJP will use it to settle scores as they once have been at the receiving end of sting operations by Tehelka," Patkar told PTI over phone.
"This should not be politicised. If he has committed any offence and it is proved in court then law will take its own course," she said.
Patkar said that she did not feel that the police investigations into the incident were politically motivated.