BJP settling scores with Tejpal: Medha Patkar
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
The BJP is settling scores with Tehelka editor-in-chief Tarun Tejpal, who has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman colleague, for the magazine's earlier sting operations against the party, social activist Medha Patekar said today.
"It is obvious that BJP will use it to settle scores as they once have been at the receiving end of sting operations by Tehelka," Patkar told PTI over phone.
"This should not be politicised. If he has committed any offence and it is proved in court then law will take its own course," she said.
Patkar said that she did not feel that the police investigations into the incident were politically motivated.