BJP settling scores with Tejpal: Medha Patkar
- Malaysian airlines might have disintegrated mid-air
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
The BJP is settling scores with Tehelka editor-in-chief Tarun Tejpal, who has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman colleague, for the magazine's earlier sting operations against the party, social activist Medha Patekar said today.
"It is obvious that BJP will use it to settle scores as they once have been at the receiving end of sting operations by Tehelka," Patkar told PTI over phone.
"This should not be politicised. If he has committed any offence and it is proved in court then law will take its own course," she said.
Patkar said that she did not feel that the police investigations into the incident were politically motivated.
- As RSP gets cosy with Cong, CPI asks CPM to keep allies together
- ‘No. of strays in western suburbs 8 times more than in south Mumbai’
- We had three deficits. But credibility deficit was the most difficult to bridge
- Kejriwal in UP: Don’t make the mistake of electing Modi
- Congress first list hits and misses
- BJP’s Haryana dilemma: Rope in Chautala or stick to Bishnoi