BJP Shatrughan Sinha attends marriage of Zia-ul-Haq's grandson in Pak
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha, who enjoys close ties with the family of former Pakistan President Gen Zia-ul-Haq, attended the wedding of the late leader's grandson Osman-ul-Haq in Islamabad.
The senior BJP leader visited Pakistan on a special invitation from Zen Zia, daughter of Gen Zia ul-Haq, who regards the Indian actor-politician as brother.
Sinha's son Luv accompanied him to Pakistan for the function on Sunday last.
Osman ul-Haq is son of Ijaz-ul-Haq, who is Gen Zia ul-Haq's son and a former Pakistani minister.
Zen Zia ties rakhi to Sinha, who had also travelled to Islamabad on January 18 last year to meet her.
"She is my darling sister and I love her very much," the Bollywood actor-turned-BJP leader said. "Love and emotional attachment knows no boundary... this is a special relationship of brother-sister between us which is deep rooted unmindful of relationship between the two neighbours," he added.
Zen Zia inquired about health of Sinha, who underwent a bypass surgery recently. She also expressed happiness over success of his daughter Sonakshi's films, Sinha said.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress