BJP to get poll feedbacks in districts
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
The BJP will soon send out its leaders to districts seeking feedback on how did local party workers look at the poll results in their areas — either victory or defeat.
This is being done under supervision of Mehsana MP Jaishree Patel along with party leaders Shabdsharan Brahmbhatt and Nitin Bhardwaj, party spokesman I K Jadeja said. He said the report on the poll result analysis should be ready by January 12 and the party restructuring at booth levels should be finished by end of January.
A detailed report will be prepared by the leaders visiting in districts based on the feedback they will get from local workers, Jadeja said. The decisions were taken at a closed-door party meeting recently held in Gandhinagar, he said.