BJP to get poll feedbacks in districts
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
The BJP will soon send out its leaders to districts seeking feedback on how did local party workers look at the poll results in their areas — either victory or defeat.
This is being done under supervision of Mehsana MP Jaishree Patel along with party leaders Shabdsharan Brahmbhatt and Nitin Bhardwaj, party spokesman I K Jadeja said. He said the report on the poll result analysis should be ready by January 12 and the party restructuring at booth levels should be finished by end of January.
A detailed report will be prepared by the leaders visiting in districts based on the feedback they will get from local workers, Jadeja said. The decisions were taken at a closed-door party meeting recently held in Gandhinagar, he said.
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today
- Class XII exams clash with polls, 4 postponed
- 11 traffic cops suspended for cop-out at key junctions