BJP to get poll feedbacks in districts
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
The BJP will soon send out its leaders to districts seeking feedback on how did local party workers look at the poll results in their areas — either victory or defeat.
This is being done under supervision of Mehsana MP Jaishree Patel along with party leaders Shabdsharan Brahmbhatt and Nitin Bhardwaj, party spokesman I K Jadeja said. He said the report on the poll result analysis should be ready by January 12 and the party restructuring at booth levels should be finished by end of January.