BJP to hold 87 public rallies in 2 days
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
BJP will be holding 87 public rallies in different parts of Gujarat on November 25 and 26 in which national leaders of the party will campaign for the first phase of elections, party leaders said.
BJP president Nitin Gadkari, Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley, other leaders like Venkaiah Naidu, Rajnath Singh, chief ministers of different states like Arjun Munda, Raman Singh, Shivraj Singh Chauhan will campaign in Gujarat during the two days.
During this campaign, the BJP will cover all the 87 constituencies, where elections will be held in the first phase, party leader Purshottam Rupala said.