BJP to hold 87 public rallies in 2 days
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- Arvind Kejriwal writes to Narendra Modi on gas pricing, targest Mukesh Ambani again
- A day after Parliament passes Telangana bill, Hyderabad airport on red alert over letter threat
- Govt refuses security to IPL due to Lok Sabha polls, South Africa favourite to host 7th edition
- White House considers sanctions against Ukraine
BJP will be holding 87 public rallies in different parts of Gujarat on November 25 and 26 in which national leaders of the party will campaign for the first phase of elections, party leaders said.
BJP president Nitin Gadkari, Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley, other leaders like Venkaiah Naidu, Rajnath Singh, chief ministers of different states like Arjun Munda, Raman Singh, Shivraj Singh Chauhan will campaign in Gujarat during the two days.
During this campaign, the BJP will cover all the 87 constituencies, where elections will be held in the first phase, party leader Purshottam Rupala said.
Election for the first phase will be held on December 13, followed by December 17.