BJP to hold 87 public rallies in 2 days
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
BJP will be holding 87 public rallies in different parts of Gujarat on November 25 and 26 in which national leaders of the party will campaign for the first phase of elections, party leaders said.
BJP president Nitin Gadkari, Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley, other leaders like Venkaiah Naidu, Rajnath Singh, chief ministers of different states like Arjun Munda, Raman Singh, Shivraj Singh Chauhan will campaign in Gujarat during the two days.
During this campaign, the BJP will cover all the 87 constituencies, where elections will be held in the first phase, party leader Purshottam Rupala said.
Election for the first phase will be held on December 13, followed by December 17.