BJP to hold 87 public rallies in 2 days
- Infosys employee murder: Police release high-resolution image of suspect
- PM Modi to meet his ministers today ahead of likely cabinet reshuffle
- India test-fires new surface-to-air missile from defence base in Odisha
- TKA Nair kin part of firm being probed by Income Tax department
- Hafiz Saeed’s No. 2 refers to ‘lions’ who ambushed CRPF bus in Pampore
BJP will be holding 87 public rallies in different parts of Gujarat on November 25 and 26 in which national leaders of the party will campaign for the first phase of elections, party leaders said.
BJP president Nitin Gadkari, Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley, other leaders like Venkaiah Naidu, Rajnath Singh, chief ministers of different states like Arjun Munda, Raman Singh, Shivraj Singh Chauhan will campaign in Gujarat during the two days.
During this campaign, the BJP will cover all the 87 constituencies, where elections will be held in the first phase, party leader Purshottam Rupala said.
- PM Modi’s search for support for India’s NSG bid shows leadership, not desperation
- A separate rail budget must continue for the sake of transparency
- Why Swamy’s real target is not Rajan or Arvind Subramanian
- In football, the English miss the goalposts. In European politics, they miss the point
- Anxieties arising from the collapse of the welfare state lie behind the vote
- To attract best human capital PSUs need to be independent holding company