BJP to protest Shinde remark
- Eden to Eden, IPL Eight wonder
- Jayalalithaa announces welfare schemes worth Rs 1800 crore
- Heat wave continues to torment India; death toll rises to 368
- Will work towards abrogating Article 370 when we have numbers in Parliament: BJP
- Mathematician John Nash, who inspired 'A Beautiful Mind', killed in car crash
BJP workers will organise protests and go on fast for day across the state Wednesday to condemn Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde's "saffron terror" remark. State BJP spokesperson I K Jadeja said Shinde's statement that the BJP and RSS were training terrorists was false and baseless.