BJP to protest Shinde remark
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
BJP workers will organise protests and go on fast for day across the state Wednesday to condemn Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde's "saffron terror" remark. State BJP spokesperson I K Jadeja said Shinde's statement that the BJP and RSS were training terrorists was false and baseless.