BJP to stage protest march against Sushilkumar Shinde today
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Referring to the Home Minister, Goel said, "The person with such polluted mindset is not fit to occupy the post held once by Sardar Patel. The statement of Shinde was made under a well considered conspiracy of the Congress. This statement was made to deliberately cover up scams, corruption, price rise and failures of the government on every front so that the attention of the people may be diverted and the Congress may get some more time. The Congress will be routed in the forthcoming Delhi Legislative Assembly and Lok Sabha elections."