BJP won elections with money from naxalites: Digvijay Singh
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Narendra Modi
- Elections 2014 LIVE: EC censures Amit Shah, Azam Khan over controversial remarks
- Rahul Gandhi tells Narendra Modi: 'Ullu' banana band karo
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Malinga breaks solid stand, cleans up Pandey for 64
Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh has alleged that Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh won the last two assembly elections by using money received from naxalites.
Singh told reporters here last evening that he was saying this as the BJP wins by large margins in areas where naxalites wield influence in Chhattisgarh.
He alleged that there has heavy corruption in the Bundelkhand package and also claimed that there was full interference from RSS in BJP government.
He said that he will soon reveal the names of those builders from whom the BJP collects donations.