BJP won elections with money from naxalites: Digvijay Singh
- Finally, the axe falls: AAP expels Prashant Bhushan, Yogendra Yadav and 2 others for ‘anti-party’ activities
- SC refuses to dismiss National Green Tribunal's ban on 15-year-old vehicles in Delhi
- In House, land line gives Congress a Rahul recharge
- The Failing Fields: Wheat crop damaged, only seeds of discord at Punjab’s mega mandi
- Two ‘Pak’ boats with heroin seized near Gujarat, 8 held
Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh has alleged that Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh won the last two assembly elections by using money received from naxalites.
Singh told reporters here last evening that he was saying this as the BJP wins by large margins in areas where naxalites wield influence in Chhattisgarh.
He alleged that there has heavy corruption in the Bundelkhand package and also claimed that there was full interference from RSS in BJP government.
He said that he will soon reveal the names of those builders from whom the BJP collects donations.