BJP won polls with money from Naxals, says Digvijaya
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
Congress general secretary and former MP chief minister Digvijaya Singh has alleged that Chhattisgarh CM Raman Singh won the last two Assembly elections by using money received from Naxalites.
Singh said in Bhopal on Saturday evening that he was saying this as the BJP wins by large margins in areas where Naxalites wield influence in Chhattisgarh. The Congress leader alleged that there has been corruption in the implementation of the Bundelkhand package and that there was interference from the RSS in the BJP government.
He said that he will soon reveal the names of those builders from whom the BJP collects donations.