BJP won polls with money from Naxals, says Digvijaya
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
Congress general secretary and former MP chief minister Digvijaya Singh has alleged that Chhattisgarh CM Raman Singh won the last two Assembly elections by using money received from Naxalites.
Singh said in Bhopal on Saturday evening that he was saying this as the BJP wins by large margins in areas where Naxalites wield influence in Chhattisgarh. The Congress leader alleged that there has been corruption in the implementation of the Bundelkhand package and that there was interference from the RSS in the BJP government.
He said that he will soon reveal the names of those builders from whom the BJP collects donations.