BJP Yuva Morcha plans twin drives next week
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
BJP Yuva Morcha (BJYM) volunteers will start a "vikas rath" from November 19 and hold Nava Matdata Sampark Abhiyan in all municipalities and municipal corporation areas from November 18 to 25, the outfit;s state unit president Pradipsinh Vaghela said on Monday. The volunteers will tour villages across the state and educate locals about the initiatives taken by the state government.
Paramilitary forces begin arriving
Ahmedabad:Around 50 companies of paramilitary forces arrived in Gujarat on Monday for deployment during the upcoming Assembly polls on December 13 and 17. A total of 640 companies, with about 100 personnel each, are to be deployed for poll duty.