BJP Yuva Morcha plans twin drives next week
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
BJP Yuva Morcha (BJYM) volunteers will start a "vikas rath" from November 19 and hold Nava Matdata Sampark Abhiyan in all municipalities and municipal corporation areas from November 18 to 25, the outfit;s state unit president Pradipsinh Vaghela said on Monday. The volunteers will tour villages across the state and educate locals about the initiatives taken by the state government.
Paramilitary forces begin arriving
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now