BJP Yuva Morcha plans twin drives next week
- India is now one of the most open countries for foreign investments: PM Modi
- India does not accept intolerance even if it is one or two or three incidents: Modi in UK
- 200 writers urge David Cameron to help 'safeguard freedom of expression in India'
- Woman gangraped by two security guards at Bengaluru's Cubbon Park
- 16 killed in twin suicide blasts in Beirut's Shiite suburb
BJP Yuva Morcha (BJYM) volunteers will start a "vikas rath" from November 19 and hold Nava Matdata Sampark Abhiyan in all municipalities and municipal corporation areas from November 18 to 25, the outfit;s state unit president Pradipsinh Vaghela said on Monday. The volunteers will tour villages across the state and educate locals about the initiatives taken by the state government.
Paramilitary forces begin arriving
- Having won a historic election, can Aung San Suu Kyi unite Myanmar?
- Indexing all the sarkar’s land
- Diary item: Rediscovery of Olga Gray
- The new bankruptcy code can stimulate credit availability for entrepreneurs
- With a few modifications, MGNREGA can dent poverty
- Centre should merge excise and service tax regimes as a precursor to GST