BJP Yuva Morcha plans twin drives next week
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
BJP Yuva Morcha (BJYM) volunteers will start a "vikas rath" from November 19 and hold Nava Matdata Sampark Abhiyan in all municipalities and municipal corporation areas from November 18 to 25, the outfit;s state unit president Pradipsinh Vaghela said on Monday. The volunteers will tour villages across the state and educate locals about the initiatives taken by the state government.
Paramilitary forces begin arriving