BKU satisfied with SAP of sugarcane
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
The generosity shown by the government was in sharp contrast to the Chief Minister's refusal to meet Naresh's younger brother Rakesh Tikait, when he had visited Lucknow to invite him for the unveiling of his late father Mahendra Singh Tikait's statue in Sisauli on 6 October.