BlackBerry announces EMI schemes for BlackBerry Z10, Curve 9220
- Mehbooba Mufti in a corner: Talks fail, party divided
- In Virat Kohli, a bit of Tendulkar, Dravid, Laxman and Dhoni
- Rahul Gandhi on Uttarakhand crisis: Congress will fight demagoguery with democracy
- 'The RSS needs to change a lot more than its knickers'
- Jharkhand: 2 cattle traders hanged from tree, gau raksha activist among 5 held
Smartphone maker BlackBerry today announced EMI schemes for its two models, BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry Curve 9220, starting this weekend. "Customers can now buy the BlackBerry Z10 via their credit cards by paying an EMI of Rs 4,799 per month for nine months," BlackBerry said in a statement.
The smartphone model is available in price range of Rs 35,000 to Rs 43,500 in the Indian market.
The company has launched similar scheme for BlackBerry Curve 9220 "where customers can use their credit card to buy the device by paying an EMI of Rs 799 per month for 12 months."
This model is available in Indian market in the price range of Rs 8,499 to Rs Rs 9,999.
The company said both the schemes can be availed at zero down payment, without any processing fee and zero interest at 3,000 out of around 5,000 BlackBerry outlets across the country.
- The new enemy property ordinance is more draconian than the one in 2010
- Why the Murty Classical Library of India needs a rethink
- Countercultural narratives of myths and deities must be allowed to flourish
- As a society, India must evolve towards a more humane penalogical system
- Slowdown in China’s real economy will affect developing countries more
- The story of Indian politics can be explained with the story of Aadhaar