BlackBerry announces EMI schemes for BlackBerry Z10, Curve 9220
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Smartphone maker BlackBerry today announced EMI schemes for its two models, BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry Curve 9220, starting this weekend. "Customers can now buy the BlackBerry Z10 via their credit cards by paying an EMI of Rs 4,799 per month for nine months," BlackBerry said in a statement.
The smartphone model is available in price range of Rs 35,000 to Rs 43,500 in the Indian market.
The company has launched similar scheme for BlackBerry Curve 9220 "where customers can use their credit card to buy the device by paying an EMI of Rs 799 per month for 12 months."
This model is available in Indian market in the price range of Rs 8,499 to Rs Rs 9,999.
The company said both the schemes can be availed at zero down payment, without any processing fee and zero interest at 3,000 out of around 5,000 BlackBerry outlets across the country.
BlackBerry has partnered with Idea Cellular to offer a 1 GB per month data (mobile Internet plan) plan on Curve 9220 for annual charge of Rs 999 in 8 circles which include Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh, the statement said.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express